Re: [MiNT] administrativia

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 12:55:42PM +0300, Teemu Hukkanen wrote:
> Martin-Eric Racine <q-funk@pp.fishpool.com> writes:
> >    Please disable V-cards or any sort of appended documents and
> >    refrain from using HTML messages.  Plain text is mandatory.
> >    (PGP signatures can be pasted at the bottom, instead of attached,
> >     if you really need to include yours)
>
> V-cards and PGP-signatures are generally a good thing, and will not be
> discouraged. If *your* MUA doesn't handle PGP/MIME *or* vCard, don't
> complain to the list about it.

Furthermore, PGP-signatures have to be an attachment. Otherwise they are
quite useless. PGP-keys or fingerprints can be embedded.

One problem I sometimes have:  The ASH emailer seems to produce "spaghetti
lines", i. e. no linefeeds arrive here.  Could somebody using the ASH
emailer try to find a solution for that?

About Netiquette:

For me it's also against the netiquette to criticize people for their mail
formats in public.  It's off-topic (like this mail, sorry) and not very
nice.  A personal mail would do just as well.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000