Re: [MiNT] Problems with booting up N.AES (again)

Hi zpq!

On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 04:21:36AM +0000, zpq wrote:
> I boot up N.AES with a script in /usr/local/bin and it looks like this:
>
> cd /c/n_aes/    ;or cd /d/usr/gem/n_aes/ if N.AES is running from minix.
> ./n_aes030.sys

You should try to copy n_aes030.sys to /usr/multitos/gem.sys, set the suid
bit on /usr/etc/execmtos (included in K[GE]MD) and then simply launch
execmtos.  This works, and with the suid thing you will work as an
ordinary user under N.AES.  Problem: if you exit N.AES the getty still
seems to work but you can't see anything because the screen is messed up
(I think it's in the wrong resolution).  But everything is really working,
if you can type "blindly" you can even restart N.AES to have a nice screen
again.

Another problems: Some accessories won't work, notably ST-Guide.  I will
see if I can find the reason for that.

Ciao

Guido
--