Re: [MiNT] init and syslogd with memory protection

Hi!

On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 09:15:25AM +1200, Mario Becroft wrote:
> It's very nice everyone saying "well I don't have any problem" but it is
> no help to me at all. Since it seems like init is a problem, maybe you
> have a different version of init. Perhaps you could say where it can be
> obtained or make it available.

Well, I wrote "KGMD", didn't I? And if I recall correctly, you (at least
Martin-Eric) wrote about "MiNTOS", which means that there might well be
differences between the files (though KGMD is based on MiNTOS, but that
doesn't mean the files have to be identical). And this also already
answers your question where they can be obtained, right?

Sorry for maybe sounding a bit snappy, but everything you wanted to know
has IMO already been written ...

Ciao

Thomas

--