Re: [MiNT] init and syslogd with memory protection

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Thomas Binder wrote:

> I've never experienced any such problems with KGMD, neither on the
> Falcon, nor on the Milan.

Well could you, or someone else who seems to be able to use memory
protection, tell us what the secret is??

It's very nice everyone saying "well I don't have any problem" but it is
no help to me at all. Since it seems like init is a problem, maybe you
have a different version of init. Perhaps you could say where it can be
obtained or make it available.

Thank you.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |