Re: [MiNT] Basilisk II - An Open Source 68k

> Check out this link to find out about a new 68k based Mac emulator.  Version

Ah, so Christian has finally made a usable version of his new emulator.  :-)

> available for Unix.  Perhaps it can work under MiNT.

It most likely could.

Given the lack of response I got some time back when I suggested on this
list that we should try to port Christians old (Amiga only) emulator,
the ShapeShifter, I'd say there doesn't seem to be much interest, though.
IIRC, I mentioned the upcoming more portable emulator then too, and I had
in any case got a go-ahead on porting ShapeShifter itself, if I could only
find the people to do it...

--
  Chalmers University   | Why are these |  e-mail:   rand@cd.chalmers.se
     of Technology      |  .signatures  |            johan@rand.thn.htu.se
                        | so hard to do |  WWW/ftp:  rand.thn.htu.se
   Gothenburg, Sweden   |     well?     |            (MGIFv5, QLem, BAD MOOD)