[MiNT] [MINT] FN-RAM-FS

	When I do a "ls" on the ram filesystem (one of the last,
from Franck's pages...) it shows files, but ALL in lower case.

	When I press twice on the "TAB" key, it shows files with
both lower and upper case.
	And believe me, it IS a problem, as long as softwares
have problem accessing true my "/r" (sometimes, it does not want
to find the good files, like for example for a "make install").

	Question : WHY ? Did it do the same with other people ?

BFN,

		Thomas

P.S: Keep going Franck, your doing a very good job !

--- end of message ---
--- Thomas Goirand alias Zigo on #demofr, #atari on IRCnet  ---
--- MIDI composer            ---          680x0 & GEM Coder ---
--- mailto:thomas.goirand@easynet.fr (Look ! New email adr) ---