Re: [MiNT] Basilisk II - An Open Source 68k

I for one am very interested in such a thing.
Just because we can, it's got to be done.
We don't have enough resources by ourselves, so we need to expand.
Cross-compatibility is a very important thing as of today.

The MsWordView package is REALLY a big step for me. Eventhough totally
worthless to some.

A mac emulator, even if to run old stuff is VERY much appreciated.
WOuldn't it only be just for some old version of adobe acrobat, or such.
It is still a good step.

Eventhough, my uncle has a 040 mac with macos 7.5 sucks big time. but it
is something important still. Quality of Macos at a certain point doesn't
matter to me. But it just opens a new era of applications that we will
never get otherwise. (I don't plan to run photoshop!, but minor
application STILL important are more than welcome).

My 2cents worth.