Re: MiNT 1.15.1.beta-1 problems

Hi!

On Thu, Nov 05, 1998 at 12:10:18PM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> > http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~fnaumann/mint/1.15.1-beta/
>
> GUNZIP reports:   "not GZIP format" ....
>
> Is your GZIP binary corrupted?  Mine works, I just unpacked some
> stuff from Funet with it, so... ;-/

Could it be that either the HTTP-Server at Uni Magdeburg or your browser
did the gunzip-process on the fly? I've often had this, but the filename
the file was saved to still contained the .gz, so it's quite confusing.
What does 'file' report on what you've downloaded?

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de