Re: MiNT 1.15.1.beta-1 problems

> > > Hmm... Haven't got that one... URL ?
> >
> > http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~fnaumann/mint/1.15.1-beta/
>
> GUNZIP reports:   "not GZIP format" ....
>
> Is your GZIP binary corrupted?  Mine works, I just unpacked some
> stuff from Funet with it, so... ;-/

No. The WWW server at Magdeburg (or browser locally, I am not a HTTP
expert) opens an ASCII connection when you DL a *.tgz file. Only files
with *.tar.gz filename endings are transferred correctly. Just an
observation.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.