Re: THING HELP! THING HELP!

Hi!

On Thu, Nov 05, 1998 at 09:14:55AM +0100, Frank Naumann wrote:
> >   Booted up with Mint/N.aes/Thing v1.27e (registered) just like I always do
> >   but whoops! No background, no groups, no colors, just my icons, (none of
>
> Do you set a HOME variable in MiNT.CNF or NAES.CNF?

That shouldn't be the problem, as he still has his tools and applications
available. So, for some unknown reason, Thing still loads thing.inf, but
ignores the resolution-dependent files which contain icon positions,
etc.

So, what files are in your Thing folder, and where does "save settings"
save to (the alert reports the directory)? Have you changed resolution
sometime?

Ciao

Thomas

--