Re: FreeMiNT 1.15.0 - failures

Hallo Ingo,

am 12-10-98 schriebst du:

>1. Connected to my TT is a PHASEWRITER drive. The cartridges are containing two partitions, called "K" and "L"
>on my desktop. The partitions "C" to "J" are onto a hard drive. With the new MiNT version
>I'm not able to get out the cartridges of this Phasew
>iter! The drive is locked from MiNT. I can read and write data, but opening the shuttle is impossible.

This has probably nothing to do with your problem but anyway recently I
ran into a similar problem on a Mega STf running plainTOS. I had to use
BigDOS but for some strange reason bigDOS locked the zipdrive. I could
read/write but there was no way to eject the floppy. Without bigDOS I
didn't had this problem.
Any change you're using bigDOS?

On my Hades I use the latest official MiNT release with only one major
problem. Sometimes at boottime the system hangs just after loading MiNT. A
reboot usually helps but sometimes I must reboot two or even more times in
order to get my system running.

TTFN
Martin

--
Otagger ß1.22: In marriage you learn to pay - either attention or dearly.