FreeMiNT 1.15.0 - failures

Hey!

I'm using the new MiNT version on my TT together with N.AES. There are two big problems in this official version which have not been inside the previous beta version: (I'm using the MINT030.PRG, renamed to MINTNM.PRG)

1. Connected to my TT is a PHASEWRITER drive. The cartridges are containing two partitions, called "K" and "L" on my desktop. The partitions "C" to "J" are onto a hard drive. With the new MiNT version I'm not able to get out the cartridges of this Phasew
iter! The drive is locked from MiNT. I can read and write data, but opening the shuttle is impossible.
2. As you can see in the enclosed MINT.CNF, there are allowed as a VFAT partition the drive "K" and "L", the both used onto the Phasewriter. While in the previous beta version the use of VFAT onto both partitions were possible, now I can always use only
ne partition as VFAT. This is always the first "opened" partition, for example opened at the desktop or from a fileselector. The other partition then is always used from MiNT (till the next reboot) as a standard TOS partition!

With these troubles of course I don't use this version for more trials. Therefore I don't know if there are also defective FAT onto floppy, if the disc is filled more than the half.

Is there anyone who has the same problems?

Bye, Ingo

MINT.CNF:
---------
# mint.cnf
# ====================================================================

#GEM=c:\n_aes\n_aes.sys
GEM=c:\n_aes\n_aes030.sys

UPDATE=2
SLICES=2
DEBUG_LEVEL=1
DEBUG_DEVNO=2
NEWFATFS=A,K,L
VFAT=A,K,L
WB_ENABLE=A,K,L
CACHE=2000
BIOSBUF=YES
SECURELEVEL=0
FASTLOAD=YES
HIDE_B=YES
VFATLCASE=y

......and so on with sln, ren and exec...