Re: floppy disk change (was Re: 1.15 kernel)

> > > Plus some "esc-emulator" for weird people using their Atari via
> > > telnet (like I do :-)).
> >
> > That should be the smallest problem involved.
>
> That would be FORCEMED from the SPIN package :-)

The problem is that FORCEMED seems to not work via telnet, even renamed
to *.TTP.

BTW. SPIN seems to not read the Joliet W95 FS. You get only an empty dir
with one README.TXT file that says you have to get a W95 compatible OS to
read this. I was a bit disappointed, because so far SPIN was reading every
"weird" CD-ROM I inserted.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.