Re: floppy disk change (was Re: 1.15 kernel)

On Mon, Jun 01, 1998 at 11:22:47AM +0200, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> BTW. SPIN seems to not read the Joliet W95 FS. You get only an empty dir
> with one README.TXT file that says you have to get a W95 compatible OS to
> read this. I was a bit disappointed, because so far SPIN was reading every
> "weird" CD-ROM I inserted.

I just checked mutliple CDs - all can be read fine.

Those from Microsoft (Lexirom) are read in all uppercase - my own disks
(created using WinOnCD or mkisofs (Linux)) are both read and displayed in
mixed upper/lowercase in Gemini.

The only UDF disk I have could not be read in the CD-ROM since the session
was not yet closed.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen