Re: Slow keyboard Input from some GEM programs...

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> 2) I thought that if you press Kill taskbar would send sigterm, then
> if still not killed, you pressed again Kill (fgrom taskbar again) and
> it THEN send sigkill. That's how I thought it work. and not
> automatically like you pointed out.

That's correct, but this isn't implemented in the public version
(1.99.2) so Konrad isn't getting any SIGKILLs at all. Sorry, my
fault... Btw. Taskbar 2 will be released on Saturday, I just need to
finish some sort of docs for it. Then it will be quiet for a while,
but 2.1 is planned for release sometime in August.

/*
**
*/