Re: Minix partition assignment

On Sat, 2 May 1998, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> MINIT.DOC (the documentation of minixfs) suggests to use 'MIX' instead
> of 'RAW' - dunno why. Though 'MIX' partition is not found by minixfs (as
> Jan told me). If it's true then there's a bug either in MINIT.DOC or

It works for me. All my Minix file systems are marked with MIX, and now
under TOS they are not found (and cannot be destroyed therefore) but under
MiNT with MinixFS they are accessible normally. Note I had to add MIX into
the XHDI partition ids in the HDDriver configuration.

--
Mario Becroft                        Auckland, New Zealand
mb@tos.pl.net                    http://www.pl.net/~mario/      |\__/,|   (`\