Re: porting?

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> The source code of Netscape WWW browser will be released as well.

I can't imagine that it will be possible to port the entire browser to
MiNT, it's just too complex. But I suspect that we'll see a
Linux68k-version pretty soon :-)

However, I'm sure that there is plenty of interesting code in Netscape
that can be used.

BTW. my keyboard crashed right now. Yes, it crashed... I accidentally
pressed <caps lock> and <a> (it's a PC-keyboard with the PC-Keys
interface) simultaneously and suddenly it didn't respond to keypresses
longer. Not even the caps lock LED responded... The mouse still worked
though. I had to connect the Mega ST-keyboard to continue typing :-)

/*
**
*/