Re: PPP dialer (Re: TOS platform)

 >The best thing Atari could do for us (as a sort of saying goodbye when
 >they decided to piss us off) was to release sources for the system
 >software, including GEM 4.10. Perhaps we could do something about it now.
 >
 >Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

Funny you mention this:
About 6 months ago, I contacted JTS about releasing the sources to
TOS 2.06, 3.06, 4.04, 4.92 and MultiTOS (AES 4.1) purely out of a
courteous gesture towards people still using the computers they
once manufactured. The welcome I received was very uncaring and
resulted in "The Skruch Thread" which is still posted on my page.

Perhaps if enough of us email John Skruch (who is the one responsible
for all further licensing/sale of ex-Atari products), something good
might occur...

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>