Re: porting?

hello Petr,

>The source code of Netscape WWW browser will be released as well.

>Any volunteers for porting those programs to MiNT ? :-)

this seems a huge task, I wonder if there's any point here.

Since there are already some very capable mail and news
clients for the atari machines, the only interest i see
would be to have a browser which would comply with the
latest HTMl specs, plus javascript support. And only for
680x0 (x>3) based machines (you have to support multithread),
with loads of mem (>=14Mo)...

Wouldn't it be easier to just take those parts of interest
and put them in an already existing browser ?

bye

F.Gamberini