Re: New beta kernel

>> > Would be great. Please send me diffs. I couldn't get Jerry's
Timeofday()
>> > functions to work on my Falcon :(
>>
>> I am not sure if DATE and TIME cookies will help you with Jerry's
>> Timeofday functions. However I do recall ATACK couldn't use MiNTlibs pl47
>> due to the new Time functions as well.
>
>I actually had to cancel Jerry's diffs. OK, your TIME/DATE cookies, what
>they're supposed to do?

OK, so could Yves cancel the diffs from pl48? Or perhaps Jerry could look
what's wrong on Falcon with his Time functions? (I guess it's related to
Falcon because you and ATACK have Falcons ;-)

Anyway, cookie 'TIME' points to GEMDOS variable holding current time and
'DATE' points to variable with current date. It allows Corner-clock-like
programs read date and time within interrupts without calling GEMDOS or
other system function.

Petr