Re: New beta kernel

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> OK, so could Yves cancel the diffs from pl48?

Well, I will, if a consensus develops to that effect.  Right
now, this looks to me like a last-resort solution.  It should
be possible to fix the part of the code that breaks on
Falcons, instead. I'd hate to see Jerry's efforts go to waste.

BTW... I have received the patches and mint betas from Konrad.
I haven't done much with them so far but I expect to have more
time in January.

Regards

Yves