Re: Security hole

> > Uhm, I willl check this... anyways, even if it s a perfeclty correct
> > behaviour, I think it should be fixed. "w" should also mean you can erase
> > the file...
>
> I haven't got the POSIX standard here at work (I borrowed it and have it at home)
> so I can what the correct POSIX behaivour is. MiNT should have POSIX behaivour
> and nothing else!

Besides of /proc, there's one more directory which seems to need
rwxrwxrwx (and will allow to delete the files inside for everyone). It is
/var/spool/mail.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@nidus.mi.com.pl
     draco@irc.pl
     draco@piwo.bl.pg.gda.pl
     conradus@avanti.orient.uw.edu.pl
     conradus@plearn.edu.pl
     draco@nuova.id.uw.edu.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
 IRC:[Draco]

*** Ea natura multitudinis est,
*** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
*** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono
*** unizenie, albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.
                                           (Liv. XXIV, 25)