Modification to mntinc47.tgz

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997, Mikko Larjava wrote:

> there's no binding for Tgettimeofday() in mintbind.h. It's MiNT's
> function right?

I fixed the mntinc47.tgz archive at
ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ypell.

I also put there a standalone mintbind.h so that people won't
have to download all of the include files again.  Shortly after
doing this, I started having problems loging on to my ftp
server, so I haven't yet updated lib4647.patch.gz.  This may
have to wait until tomorrow.

If anyone distributed mntinc47.tgz to other archive sites,
please update it.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

> And strerror.c doesn't compile with gcc 2.7.2 if one const is not added
> to strlist[] (or what the name was). Gives redifinition to different type
> or something like that.

I am getting compiler warnings, but the file does compile with
gcc 2.5.8.  I am looking into it, but if one of the programmers
on the list would also take a look, I think the problem would
get resolved quicker (and safer :-).

The warnings I get are:

strerror.c 170: warning: type mismatch with previous external
declaration

strerror.c 6: warning: previous external declaration of
"sys_errlist"

strerror.c 176: warning: return discards 'const' from pointer
target type.

Thanks again for the report.

Yves

__
Please, remove thine lips from the tit of corporate,
market driven faux technology.         --Nesta Stubbs