Re: VFAT.XFS ??

 >>Read my fucking message before speaking nonsense, dammit! *sigh* ;-(
 >
 >Thanks for your fast and polite answer.

Sorry for being blunt, but my initial message explicitely
stated why Minix would not work in my case. Seem like you
did not quite pay attention before e-mailing me...

Win95 cannot read/write Minix. I cannot change that.
So if my customers give me their corporate logo on a
Win95 floppy that uses the VFAT filesystem, then I'll
have to be able to use it.

Let's face it, Win95 won't leave just because Atari
users think it sucks. Instead, we need to be able to
interract with it while keeping our Atari machines,
if only to allow sharing data between both platforms.

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 4/24/50 NVDI 4.11, MiNT 1.14, GlueSTiK 0.2b4, AES 4.1
    "By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to
     believe in human potential, not God." -- Gloria Steinem