Re: oAESis and FreeMiNT

>Did you try without memory protection? oAESis doesn't like memory
>protection yet, and I'm trying to figure out why. I've found a few bugs,
>but not enough to get it running.
I don't think I am using memory protection (not that I know of): up to now,
I have tried to load the MiNT after the boot-up, not from the auto folder,
and to do that I launch the program named "MINTNP.PRG" located in the
C:\MINT folder.

COuld it be that the memory protection is enabled in the "MINT.CNF" file?

Anyway I'll download the latest version if oAESis and then I'll try with that.

Cheers,
Dante

|______ Dante Turrini - via F.Malaguti, 7 - 40126 BOLOGNA, ITALY ______|
|______ e-mail: reg1537@iperbole.bologna.it /Phone:+39 51 243150 ______|