Re: oAESis and FreeMiNT

Further to my previous message about oAESis, I have some more remarks.
It seems that oAESis causes the memory protection problem if I try to load
MiNT after the original GEM starts, and also if I try to start from the
AUTO folder if the oAESis is loaded by the MINT.CNF file.
But also when I succeeded in loading oAESis with no errors I cannot run any
program from it, as it freezes if I try to do so.
All this after I have downloaded oAESis version 0.6.

Did anybody tested oAESis on FreeMiNT before? By the way, which is, and
where is the latest FreeMiNT version? I currently have the 1.12.4.

Cheers,
Dante

|______ Dante Turrini - via F.Malaguti, 7 - 40126 BOLOGNA, ITALY ______|
|______ e-mail: reg1537@iperbole.bologna.it /Phone:+39 51 243150 ______|