oAESis and FreeMiNT

>There are now: http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d2cg/oaesis/oaesis-0.5-bin.tar.gz
I am trying to load oAESis on FreeMiNT 1.12.4, but I cannot even see the GUI.
I have put the DEBUG Level to "3" in the MINT.CNF file, but I am not able
to see all the messages, since they scroll away too fast. What I was able
to see is that the process "0" (MINT) seems to load OK, and so does the
process "1" (OAESIS), but the whole thing cannot survive the process "2"
(that I don't know what it is, but it is identified as "DrawWind").

Sorry for not being able to be more specific, but all I can see is
something like "memory violation...". By the way, I have set MAXMEM to
"3584".

My system is a TT030 with 4MB RAM and 420MB Hard Disk.

Do you have one more version downloadable from your site?

Thanks,
Dante

|______ Dante Turrini - via F.Malaguti, 7 - 40126 BOLOGNA, ITALY ______|
|______ e-mail: reg1537@iperbole.bologna.it /Phone:+39 51 243150 ______|