Re: Complete system on MiNT

>The real question is .. what do you want MiNT to do?  I know what I want
>mine to do, and I need more memory :-)
I have a couple of programs that are able to work together using MagiC (the
commercial multitasking environment), and I believe they should be able to
cooperate also in a "Freeware/Shareware multitasking environment", but I
have to build such a system first.

>Most MiNT users run a system very similar to Unix and either do not use
>a GUI, or use a non-GEM GUI such as W or X.  Your idea of a 'usable'
>eenvironment is different from everyone elses, and a 'nice' environment is
>even more a user-choice topic.
May be a stupid question, may be not: can a GEM program run on a non-GEM
GUI environment?
And if wanted to try one of these alternate GUIs, what do I need?

|______ Dante Turrini - via F.Malaguti, 7 - 40126 BOLOGNA, ITALY ______|
|______ e-mail: reg1537@iperbole.bologna.it /Phone:+39 51 243150 ______|
|____________ Amo anche la posta (ordinaria) manoscritta! _____________|
|____________ I also love the handwritten (regular) mail! _____________|