CAB OVL v1.31

Updated. Improved. Some slightly improved sanity checking.

Certain pages are guaranteed not to load, though. Possibly, I'm losing a
file-handle under some set of conditions (I _know_ I was losing some
before, this release fixes that), and when it runs out of file-handles,
it's goodnight charlie. I dunno.

Curiously (perhaps this is due to GCC 2.5.3), when I was compiling under
2.5.8, things were happier. The current generated code seems unhappy about
signed and unsigned values.

	int	x;

	x=open("non-existant file",O_RDONLY);
	if(x==-1)
		{
		/* never gets here */
		}
	if(x<1)
		{
		/* _might_ make it here */
		}
	if(x>0x1000)
		{
		/* usually falls in here.
		}

	Note that everything is just declared as 'int'. Oh, this didn't happen
without -mshort, either. Turns out we needed it.

Anyway, just so as you know why some of that stupid-looking error handling
is there.