W1R2 mailing list started

 printf("Hello world!\n");

 There seem to be at least a couple of people interested in using/improving
my little window manager (current official version: W1R2) for MiNT/Linux68/
SunOS4, so I've asked Benni@Saarbruecken to make a mailing list for me - and
he did it (thanx Benni). So now there's a platform to discuss development
and/or help users who are really interested in using it but for whom it fails
miserably (because it probably is still full of bugs, or at least `features')
to get it running.

 If you've reading this via mint@atari.archive.umich.edu you probably already
know what W is.

 If you're reading this via linux-m68k@phil.uni-sb.de you may not know it,
but if you've got an Atari you may perhaps want to play with it: It's my
little window manager I started a long time ago under MiNT when there was
no X for MiNT available.

 Of course you can feel free to ignore this completely, especially because
I've not heard of a single person ever trying it under Linux68k yet. However,
I DO have heard about a second person running it under SunOS4 (huhu Benni:).

 Latest (official) source version is available at either:

ftp://ftp.phil.uni-sb.de/pub/linux-m68k/src/window-systems/W1
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/techfak/ags/ti/personen/itschere/

 If you should dare to use my Homepage please keep cool about it - I haven't
yet had a good deal of time to sit down and learn HTML.

 Ok, now to the stuff I really wanted to tell ya: The W1 mailing list is at:

w-users@phil.uni-sb.de

 and you get on it by sending a mail to:

majordomo@phil.uni-sb.de

 with a random subject and a list of commands in the body, presumably
"subscribe w-users" I guess. For a more detailed information, the help page
you can get from Majordomo is appended.

 That's it. I'm very interested who'll turn up on the list. See Ya...

ciao,
TeSche