Re: Why bother?

> > How about everybody else, what do YOU use MiNT for?

It helps a lot when programming :-). Socket programming wouldn't
be possible without MiNT and MiNTNet. When writing some stuff
(with ME and Everest), vconsoles is nice too... :-)

For other stuff (like image manipulation with Mgif) that I'll use my
ST for, MiNT wouldn't be that necessary (FPU and more speed/RAM would
though).

> - W windowing system; this doesn't exactly have loads of applications,
>   but it's very easy to develop for

Very... Before there can be more complex applications W (library)
will need some widgets though. Kay and TeSche are currently adding
subwindow support to the W server which should help a lot
when implemention of widgets begins.

	- Eero