Ncurses source tree - available

For those of you who want to play 'spot the bug' or compile -mshort or
baserel (or whatever) versions of the ncurses lib, I've put the whole
source-tree on ftp://ftp.brisnet.org.au/pub/atari/

It's a one MB gzipped tar. It's already preconfigured. Don't mess with
the config scripts, it'll very likely screw things up. If you must change
the configs, do it by hand.

Dancer

PS: One notable place I can see problems is ncurses/lib_raw.c where it
requires a definition for ONLCR from sgtty.h. I have dummied this out, but
I am willing to bet a testicle that this will cause problems.