Standards

Is there anyway of starting to enforce a standard on programmers to use
either ^H or DEL as it has been getting on my nerves now for a while that
some programs use ^H, some DEL and so both. If it were consistent then it
could be mapped with keytbl or stty so that ^H behaved the same under GEM
and MiNT.

Bye,
Ben

+---- Ben Bell - VP, Programmer, Musician and Eccentric Extraordinaire! ----+
| /// |   The mind is like a parachute - it only works when it's open...    |
| bjb |                  email: bjb@bigbox.demon.co.uk                      |
| \_/ |Snail mail: Barn Piece, 5 Trimnells, Colerne, Wilts SN14 8EP, England|