Re: meeting the license

hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de (Michael Hohmuth) writes:

|>     I'll probably switch to a "ChangeLog"-like file which also
|>     mentiones the date of changes (the current README.1ST doesn't do
|>     that).

|>     Another option would be to use an RCS $Log$ tag in each file so
|>     that the log of changes would automatically be updated when the
|>     file is checked in.

|>     What do you think?

I would favor a ChangeLog file, because all descriptions are then
located in a single file, easy to look up.  I think we shouldn't
clutter up the sources with RCS stuff.

Andreas.
--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.informatik.uni-dortmund.de              completely different"