Re: MiNT-Library: Bugs

Benjamin Lorenz wrote:

> SunOS 4.1.3_U1:
> [...]

> So, it *doesn't* follow the link...

This proves nothing, except that your StunOS version gets it wrong
(either the kernel does, or, more probably, your version of `ls').

> To follow the link, you must use the '-L' option: (from the manpage)
>
>      -L   If argument is a symbolic link, list the file or direc-
>           tory the link references rather than the link itself.

"/usr/" _is_ a directory specification even if "/usr" is a link, for
reasons I explained in an earlier message.

Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de
WWW:   http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~mh1/