[Freemint-list] Broken udelay() for m68000

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 05:12:09 MSD 2017

> But you definitely need something similar; counting cpu cycles, and then
> supporting all
> kinds of cpus from 000 to appollo and what not won't work.

But in this case (mdelay = milliseconds delay) we shouldn't rely on that
crappy cycle-counting method, should we? I.e. all mdelay() should use some
kind of normal time measure, not counting cycles (and even that doing
wrong).

> PS: i think i didn't see the mail you are referencing

I have resent it just to be sure. I saw your gcc email in the ML archive
but perhaps you should resent that one as well.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org