[Freemint-list] Gemma

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Fri Sep 29 02:47:27 MSD 2017

On Freitag, 29. September 2017 00:19:53 CEST Miro Kropáček wrote:

> Anyway, if it stays in your way for some project, I'd say safely ignore it.

I personally dont' need it for anything, and the only program in the whole
project tree that makes use of it seems to be gemmkfatfs, and that is
currently not build (most likely because it just doesn't work in its current
status).
But i just dont like the idea of having a whole directory in the tree that
noone can use. If there are other projects that i'm not aware of that need it,
then it should be fixed. If not then there is solution #3: remove that whole
gemma directory. Remember that this is one of the advantages of a RCS: you can
always reactivate it should the need arise.