[Freemint-list] Gemma

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 02:19:53 MSD 2017

> The problem with the source of kernel32.slb not being available could be
> solved by
> - reimplementing it (there are not many functions that gemma needs).
> - getting rid of that dependency completely, and use the normal gemdos
> calls
> instead.

Yes, this is the most important problem (I admire your energy to look to
obscure projects like this one ;-)). I guess nobody will object against
removal, I just didn't find enough motivation to do that (sentiment ;-)).

Anyway, if it stays in your way for some project, I'd say safely ignore it.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org