[Freemint-list] m68k-atari-mint-gcc 7.1 status

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 05:34:38 MSD 2017

> Its not (yet) completely removed, otherwise it would be hard to create our
> target.

If we could find a way to enable some other m68k a.out target, that would
certainly help -- gcc people wouldn't care for sure if the bug was present
also there (maybe it would just give them one more push to get rid of it
all) but it would confirm our suspicion about some strange preset/default.
IIRC I tried linux-aout but without luck.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org