[Freemint-list] XaAES Russian fonts

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 17:05:06 MSD 2017

On 9 May 2017 at 19:54, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr> wrote:

> - In 2013, after discussion here on the MiNT Mailing List, we agreed to
> finally officially adopt 19 everywhere for Russian. I checked it finally
> worked fine in EmuTOS + XaAES, after putting 19 in the NVRAM:
> 8010507 at freesbee.fr.text
> (BTW: Why is this period missing from MiKRO's archives?)

You have been a victim of a bad user interface (same I have, several times
now).

Strangely I decided to investigate this issue today and guess what,
everything is all right. The referenced email has been there, all the time:
https://mikro.naprvyraz.sk/mint/201301/msg00303.html

So how come you couldn't see it? Because I configured the html generator
(MHonArc) to cut the page every 100 emails. So if one wants to see next 100
emails, he has to use the "Next Page" link on the top. What sounds awfully
obvious but it's terribly easy to overlook.

I can re-generate all emails to be on a single html page (per month, per
year, all of them...) but sometimes the number of emails is pretty huge so
I don't know, what do y'all think?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org