[Freemint-list] XaAES Russian fonts

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Wed May 10 00:56:26 MSD 2017

On ti., 2017-05-09 at 20:36 +0200, Thorsten Otto wrote:

> I think it was the right thing. That value is not only used directly, but also
> stored in NVRAM. Having the both interpret it differently would be bad. And it

But it was *not* interpreted differently. EmuTOS language codes was
first changed to match the ones used in MiNT. Then someone complained
about some incompatibility with Steem.

Steem should have been corrected, not MiNT. We are going in the wrong
direction when emulator features or limitations (bugs) are causing
problems on real hardware...

Jo Even