[Freemint-list] TosWin2 fixes

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Mon May 8 20:54:50 MSD 2017

On 08/05/2017 at 13:27, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> OK, your test case was a bit imprecise -- one has to set the option,
> save settings, quit TW2 and then start it.

Sorry, for me it was the obvious testcase:
- in my EasyMiNT hostfs config, replace old toswin2.app by the new one
- run EasyMiNT
- double-click on some .prg doing text output

> Anyways, it's all fixed now, grab & test from the same place. Hopefully
> it's final this time.

It is just perfect, now!
No more trashed screen, and console now opens automatically intuitively :-)

Many thanks.

--
Vincent Rivière