[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT continuous integration

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 05:52:36 MSD 2017

On 16 April 2017 at 01:43, Peter Slegg <p.slegg at scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:

> Why not use a single mint loader for all versions but configure it from
> the mint boot menu to choose which version is loaded ?

First I thought you mean a single loader for all CPUs but I guess you mean
for all *builds* in c:\mint. And yes, it's a neat idea, not even very
complicated.

One could only argue that than the loader is basically trying to do XBoot's
work. Plus you'd need another configuration file (remember MINT.INI is
SYSDIR-based) which would remember the last selected option (to make it
user friendly).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org