[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT continuous integration

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 03:48:41 MSD 2017

> Don't we have to copy MINT-xxx.prg to the Auto folder or does mintloader
> replace it ?

Both yes and yes. :) MINT-xxx.prg is the mintloader. Why not the kernel
itself? Well because then you couldn't download just one archive (now it's
the mintloader which chooses the right kernel for you).

> If we copy a MINT-xxx.prg to AUTO it will have to have the same name as
> the existing one otherwise the boot order will change.

I don't understand. "xxx" is unique with each build, how it could have the
same name? Also, don't forget you're supposed to have mint*.prg as the last
prg in your AUTO, copying new builds to AUTO don't break this rule.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org