[Freemint-list] Netsurf maintainer?

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 03:17:25 MSK 2017

This is good place as any, no worries. :)

I think it has been discussed before, I remember even asking what exactly
needs to be done? It's just matter of making sure the current code base is
compilable on our gcc 4.6.4 or something else?

Maybe they think our gcc needs to be updated but no, it doesn't. :) So if
you have access to their ML, try to gather as much info as possible, that
will make your offer/request much clearer.

On 25 February 2017 at 03:00, Jason Fergus <leech at thefnords.org> wrote:

> This probably isn't the best place for this request, but over on
> atari-forum.com it was pointed out
> that netsurf was going to drop the atari version because no one is
> maintaining it, and I thought
> maybe this list would be a decent place to look for someone who could pick
> it up, since it's
> probably the only browser that supports some of the newer functionality
> required in this day and
> age.
>
> https://listmaster.pepperfish.net/pipermail/netsurf-dev-
> netsurf-browser.org/2017-February/003886.htm
>
> Hell, if I knew anything outside of Bash and how to read a little perl and
> a bit of python, I'd pick
> it up myself.  One of these days I hope to get more coding skills so I can
> contribute more than 'can
> someone make me something?'

MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org