[Freemint-list] fVDI driver for WinUAE: UAEGFX.SYS

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Tue Feb 14 17:10:27 MSK 2017

On 13/02/2017 à 23:29, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> Now you have given them a decent OS finally and it's an Atari one!
> :D

Yes. Atari spreads everywhere :-)

>     3) As Johan's new repository is not available yet, I have put all my fVDI
>     work on GitHub, in my own profile:
>     https://github.com/vinriviere/fvdi/
>
> Is it safe to create new fVDI builds for Aranym out of it?

Sure.
- The upstream branch contains the exact same sources as current
official fVDI SourceForge repository.
- The master branch contains my clean bugfixes, and the new driver.

You can safely use my master branch for anything. And I highly recommend
to do that, as my bugfixes are critical.

BTW, I already provide updated ARAnyM binaries there:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/fvdi/

--
Vincent Rivière