[Freemint-list] fVDI driver for WinUAE: UAEGFX.SYS

Philippe Noble philippe.noble at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:12:55 MSK 2017

Wow, amazing !!!
Beside the technical chalenge, is there any benefit of WinUAE vs Aranym?
As FreeMint is very portable, is an ARM or X86 native port could be a next step?

I am glad to see that official FVDI sources are being recovered and will be put on Github. Is there any plan to continue its development for Aranym, i.e implement missing NVDI functions and printing?

Philippe