[Freemint-list] This mailing-list vs GitHub issues

Matthias Arndt marndt at asmsoftware.de
Sun Jan 22 15:46:55 MSK 2017

Am Sun, 22 Jan 2017 12:15:28 +0100
schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska at online.no>:

> So what is the purpose of this mailing list now? Does it have a
> purpose now that we have GitHub issues? Should everything be moved to
> GitHub, or should we keep the mailing list as well?

I would keep the mailing list as it covers more broad topics.
Related actions for actual code can be discussed here on the mailing
list. And if a serious task to do arises, who ever feels responsible
could open the github issue and maybe reference the thread on the list?

I like to see crossreferencing on bug reports of all sorts, regardless
of the project.

Just my 2c.

Regards,
Matthias