[Freemint-list] This mailing-list vs GitHub issues

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:16:42 MSK 2017

I think there are still use cases for the ML. For instance "Hi, how do I
install FreeMiNT?" or "Where do I find XY" or "Who is the maintainer" or
"How do I package new software" ... this kind of stuff which would be
annoying to open and close after each (sub)question.

Issues should cover crashes, bugs, feature requests, suggestions for
improvement ... stuff which basically needs to be done, in long term or
short term.

On 22 January 2017 at 21:15, Jo Even Skarstein <joska at online.no> wrote:

> So what is the purpose of this mailing list now? Does it have a purpose
> now that we have GitHub issues? Should everything be moved to GitHub, or
> should we keep the mailing list as well?
>
> Jo Even

MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org