[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:10:54 MSK 2017

On 19 January 2017 at 21:51, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I plan to work on wiki a little and then I'll announce the news (incl. the
> existence of this ML) to all previous MiNT ML subscribers, I've managed to
> harvest all 1011 email addresses (but real user count is lower, everyone
> seems to have 2-3 email addresses in average).

Done. All of you should have received my message by now. From all of the
1011 email addresses I've gotten about 800 bounced emails. :-)

Of course, people who just "listened" to the ML but never posted anything
are out of luck but I guess that's minor concern.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org